Who is this web for?
sharingworklife is created for all those people working in (or with) companies committed to ensuring ethical behaviour with their workers and among their workers.
sharingworklife is designed for:
– Managers who want to respect the law and ensure the sustainability of their business.
– Trainers who help improve the working environment in companies ensuring their stability and development.
– Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or Compliance Staff and departments that need their suppliers to respect their codes of conduct and ensure quality in their products at all levels.
– Workers who want to know their rights and obligations and wish to acquire tools to know them.
– Union leaders and workers’ representatives who want to offer their members a wider range of services.
– Anyone who wants different ideas on how to communicate and train in a company.
The actions included in sharingworklife are activities that any workplace can be implemented. But it is true that sharingworklife is aimed at helping a specific group of companies: labour intensive factories that manufacture or assemble products for export.
When multinational outsource to suppliers to manufacture their products, they require that their factories respect internationally recognized rights. They also require that all their workers know these rights and can exercise them.
To meet these requirements, providers are seeking ways to communicate and explain to employees their rights efficiently. When the training process is done effectively, companies not only comply with the commitments acquired with the multinational, but also can create more productive and sustainable workplaces.
sharingworklife offers support to these suppliers by making available to them more efficient and simple ways of communicating that knowledge, those rights.